LevelUp casino is an international online gambling site that is owned and operated by the Dama company that, in turn, is under the jurisdiction of Curacao. It accepts players from most western countries including Australia, Canada, the US, and most western European countries. It looks like a reputable casino that offers hundreds of various slots and different kinds of table games, as well as tons of safe payment methods, but is it a really great option to choose? In this LevelUp casino review, we will take a look at the company’s loyalty program, game selection, payment methods, and other important aspects in more detail, so if you want to learn more about it, just keep reading!
LevelUp Casino Bonuses
The casino has a very generous loyalty program. In particular, it has 4 types of offers for new players So, the welcome package includes the following bonuses:
- 1st deposit bonus. 100% deposit match up bonus + free spins. The minimum deposit amount is 20 AUD/EUR/USD, the maximum bonus amount is $100 and 100 free spins. The wagering requirement is 40x.
- 2nd deposit bonus. 50% deposit match up bonus. The minimum deposit amount is 20 AUD/EUR/USD, the maximum bonus amount is $300. The wagering requirement is 35x.
- 3rd deposit bonus. 50% deposit match up bonus. The minimum deposit amount is 20 AUD/EUR/USD, the maximum bonus amount is $300. The wagering requirement is 35x.
- 4th deposit bonus + up to 25 spins. 100% deposit match up bonus. The minimum deposit amount is 20 AUD/EUR/USD, the maximum bonus amount is $300. The wagering requirement is 30x.
|Code: TOPLEVEL LevelUp||Bonus Money|
|Code: WEEKEND LevelUp||Bonus Money|
|Code: BOOST LevelUp||Bonus Money|
|Code: BREEZY LevelUp||Bonus Money|
|Code: LVL4 LevelUp||Bonus Money|
|Code: LVL3 LevelUp||Bonus Money|
|Code: LVL2 LevelUp||Bonus Money|
|Code: LVL1 LevelUp||Bonus Money|
The bonuses are available on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th deposit from registration. Though each bonus has its own conditions, the main principle remains the same.
For example, new players sign up and want to get the first bonus. They need to deposit at least 20 AUD/EUR/USD to get it, and if they deposit this minimum amount, they will get a 100% match up bonus, and see 40 AUD/EUR/USD on the account in total. The number of spins also depends on the amount that players deposit. They will need to wager the bonus 40 times to withdraw it.
Note that the maximum bonus amount is $100, so if players deposit $150, they will get $100 anyway.
As for other bonuses, consider that conditions are slightly different. For example, if you want to apply for a 2nd deposit bonus, you will get 50% of the deposit amount, but the maximum amount is much larger, so a user can deposit $600 and get a $300 bonus.
The quality of games is another important thing to consider when choosing a gambling platform. It, in turn, depends on a casino software provider. LevelUp offers a very wide selection of games developed by the top software suppliers, including:
- Vivo Gaming
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Lucky Streak
- Game Art
- Evolution and many other reputable providers.
What does it mean for a player? Good software developers guarantee that their RNG slots, as well as the table, games fair, and that is proved by the gambling commissions (UK, Malta) that issue licenses to companies that purchase software from these providers.
The selection of slots available on this website is really impressive. A player can choose between lots of fruit machines like All Ways Fruits, Arcade, 20 Star Party, etc., themed slots like Alice & The Red Queen, Agent X Mission, All For One, and many more, tons of progressive slots, as well as 3D and HD slots.
A casino also offers a lot of table games. More importantly, LevelUp cares about diversity and provides users with an opportunity to enjoy not only the classic versions of roulette, poker, blackjack but also their most popular variations. Note that a lot of roulette and baccarat games are also available in live mode.
The official website is available on any device, including mobile phones. Moreover, the mobile version of the platform looks great, has the same interface, and allows a gambler to enjoy all types of games, from slots to table live games without downloading the software. So, the responsive design and mobile-friendly interface make it possible for a user to get the most exciting mobile gambling experience.
Deposit And Withdrawal Methods
The LevelUp casino also offers plenty of payment methods to choose from. The best thing about this platform is that players can use as many withdrawal options as deposit methods. In particular, a gambler can deposit money using:
- Visa, MasterCard, Maestro credit cards
- Neosurf voucher
- Skrill, Neteller, Venus Point
- Instadebit, iDebit, Siru, Ecopayz
- Mobile commerce
In most cases, the minimum withdrawal amount is $/€10, and the maximum amount is $/€4,000. All payments are instant.
As for withdrawal methods, they can be divided into two main categories: instant payments and payments that take 1-5 banking days.
- Instant methods: Skrill, Neteller, Instadebit, iDebit, Venus Point, Ecopayz.
- Payments processing within 1-3-5 days: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro credit card payments, bank transfers.
And again, in most cases the withdrawal limits are the same: $/€10 and $/€4,000, respectively.
So, can the LevelUp casino provide an excellent gambling experience? Generally speaking, yes, it can. First, we must recognize that the site is well-designed and more importantly, all the information is presented in a very clear way, and that is the rare thing in the industry, at least when it comes to casinos that have something to hide. LevelUp, however, provides all the info about bonuses, payment methods, terms and conditions, and other information that is especially important to a gambler.
Games and security are even more important, and this platform does not disappoint gamblers. There are a lot of reputable providers it cooperates with, the number of slots, as well as the number of table games, is really impressive, and more importantly, they are fair and quality ones. Simply put, this is one of the casinos we can recommend.
- Is LevelUp casino legit?
- Yes, it operates under the License No. 8048/JAZ issued to Antillephone, Authorized and Regulated by the Government of Curacao
- Is LevelUp legal in Australia?
- No, you cannot legally bet or gamble on offshore or overseas websites or sportsbooks but still can gamble on
- How long does LevelUp take to withdraw?
- 1-3 banking days for Bank Transfer and instant for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin
- Can you play LevelUp casino in Australia?
- Yes, you can. LevelUp is a new online casino platform for Australian gamblers
- Is LevelUp casino is safe?
- A good offshore casino that boasts a large game library and a variety of currencies
Similar Online Casinos
|A$1500 + 150FS||Casino Rocket|
King Billy Casino
|A$2000 + 200 FS||King Billy Casino|
|100% up to AU$5000||Queenspins Casino|
|100% Up To 1000 AUD+120FS CODE:HEX120||Slotman Casino|
|100% up to $550+150FS||Kosmonaut Casino|
|100% up to €100||National Casino|
|Up to $3000 + 300 FS||Parimatchwin Casino|