Paysafecard casinos are online casinos that accept Paysafecard as a payment method. Unfortunately, Paysafecard is no longer accepted as a payment method by Australian casinos since December 2017. However, there are still alternative payment methods available to players in Australia, such as Credit Cards, Neosurf, Neteller, and Bitcoin.
Online Casinos that Accept Credit Cards or Bitcoin instead of Paysafe Card 2023
|$2000 + 175FS||Read Review||Wild Fortune||1866+|
|AU$1200+75FS or 5BTC+100FS||Read Review||Spin Samurai||3100+|
|UP TO AU$7500||Read Review||Rickycasino||3379+|
|up to $AU150+100 FS||Read Review||Fastpay||3407+|
|200% up to A$1500 + 100 FS||Read Review||Kosmonaut Casino||1800+|
|€500 + 225 Free Spins||Read Review||Skycrown||6000+|
|A$2500 + 250 FS||Read Review||King Billy||5000+|
|100% up to €500 + 100 FS||Read Review||5gringos||3000+|
|100% up to 150 $€||Read Review||AU Slots||751+|
|2000€ + 700 free spins||Read Review||DundeeSlots||1233+|
What is Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a payment system that differs from any other method you may have been used in online casinos in Australia. This is not the regular e-wallet but the prepaid card that can be used to make gambling deposits in online Paysafecard casinos and other kinds of online payments like online shops. Since its establishment in 2000, the company has served more than 1 billion users, and this number is still growing.
How to deposit money with Paysafecard?
This type of payment system needs you to get out of the house and buy a card in the shop (addresses are provided on the official website). There are cards of different values (€10, €25, €50 and €100) that may vary from one country to another. Each card has its 16-digit code used to make deposits in the Paysafe gambling sites.
Open your favourite online casino website and choose Paysafecard as the deposit method when you have the card. Enter the amount and the 16-digit code. This is basically how to deposit using this casino deposit method. If you still have any questions, you can contact Paysafecard casino customer support.
How to withdraw money from a casino account using Paysafecard?
You can’t use the withdrawal method as the prepaid card is used for deposits only. You will have to choose other withdrawal options in your PaysafeCard online casinos like the credit card, Neteller or any other e-wallet.
Which countries accept Paysafecard gambling transactions?
Today, there are many countries where prepaid cards can be bought and used, and Paysafecard casinos are available for gamblers. In Europe, these are Belgium, Denmark, Portugal, Latvia, Poland, and others; in North and South America, the USA, Australia, Argentina, Peru, and Mexico. You can also buy cards in Australia, New Zealand, and some Middle East countries. This payment solution is trendy among Aussie gamblers as it is the quick and safe way to make gambling deposits in Paysafecard casinos in Australia.
What are the advantages of using Paysafecard for gambling?
Paysafecard has some serious pros when compared with other payment systems.
- It is straightforward to use. If you have ever used any prepaid card, you will get how to make the deposit very quickly;
- There is a wide choice of online casinos Paysafecard accepting, so there is no need to spend time looking for a casino;
- You can’t spend more than you have as you will need to go and buy another card to make another deposit.
Is it safe to deposit or withdraw money via Paysafecard?
Absolutely. Paysafecard company works with the best online casinos and has years of smooth operation behind them. It is hard to find something safer on the Internet than a prepaid card casino system since you don’t provide any personal information while making a deposit in the Paysafecard casino sites, so you can always be sure your money is safe.
Are there any commission fees?
And this is the good news. If you play in the Paysafecard casino online, you won’t have to pay any fees or commissions. If the Paysafe Card casino asks for the costs, double-check if it’s safe and reliable. The best option is to choose the casino from our Paysafe online casino’s list below.
Paysafecard alternatives for Aussie gamblers:
PaysafeCard is extremely popular not only in European countries but also in Australia. Luckily, dozens of Australian online casinos accept Paysafecard deposits. You can see the complete list on this page and check all the gaming websites one by one. However, several casinos are the best, in our opinion:
- Playamo Playamo is one of the most unusual, engaging, and unpredictable online casinos we have ever seen. The casino has a truly unique VIP program with Ferrari 488 GTB as the main prize. No, it’s not a toy. It’s a real supercar! Have you seen many casinos offering you to win Ferrari? We haven’t! Besides, Playamo has a massive game collection with over 1,000 options to choose from, a reliable support service team working 24/7, a user-friendly mobile casino, and many excellent bonuses for newcomers and regular players. Of course, Australian players can easily make a deposit using Paysafecard. So, go and start your road to Ferrari!
- Raging Bull Raging Bull is one more decent RTG-powered online real money casino that accepts Paysafecard and is open to Australian players. The casino has more than 5 years of experience in the gaming industry and is created by a team of professionals who are good at doing. Though the game collection of Raging Bull Casino is limited to around 200 titles, you can find here all the game types you need: slots, table games, video poker, and other specialties if something happens when you are playing or simply navigating around the casino, feel free to use a live chat that works 24/7. Oh, and don’t miss that vast Welcome Bonus Pack worth $2,500 in total.
- Casinochan Being a member of the SoftSwiss family, Casinochan Casino boasts having a solid reputation among many gaming experts and regular players. Reputation is not the only thing they can be proud of. The casino also features a massive game library that includes more than 1,500 game options. Even the most demanding players will find here something to enjoy. Casinochan Casino accepts a dozen different currencies, including AUD, which means Australians can easily use the online casino Paysafecard deposit option here. By the way, Casinochan Casino offers a great welcome bonus for all newcomers. It is a $400 deposit bonus with 120 free spins on top.
- King Billy If there were a throne for the best online casino in the gaming industry, King Billy would likely win the game of thrones. Despite being launched in 2017, the casino has already filled its library with more than 2,000 game titles. King Billy appreciates all new players coming to its kingdom. That’s why they can benefit from a vast and fair welcome bonus that spreads upon the first four deposits. Besides, many other bonuses and promotions are updated regularly. Join the kingdom and become a real king of gambling!
- Red Stag Red Stag is an online casino with good taste. The first impressions about the casino are great, as the website looks simply incredible. You won’t see many stags here, but that’s for the better, we guess. Red Stag Casino is powered exclusively by WGS Technologies, which means you can find here around 200 games from this software developer. These include classic slots, video slots, progressives, table games, and video poker. The casino is fully compatible with modern mobile gadgets so that Australians can easily make mobile casino Paysafecard deposits. More than that, you will be generously rewarded for making deposits, as the casino offers several beckoning match bonuses and other promos.
What countries are restricted from using Paysafecard?
The list of Paysafecard restricted countries includes the countries where the cards can’t be bought. To check whether there are official Paysafecard retailers in your country, check the official company website.
In general, if you want to make your first deposit in an online casino, Paysafecard is a great option. You can buy a card with a smaller value if you don’t want to spend too much, and the depositing process is straightforward, even for newbies. So if you’ve ever wanted to get into mobile gambling for real money, it’s time to try.
PaysafeCard Casino FAQ
🔒 Is it safe to use PaysafeCard at an online casino?
- Paysafecard is one of the safest payment options to use in online casinos. Since Paysafecard is a prepaid card option, so you don’t have to share personal information when buying a card. Therefore, online casinos won’t access your banking or other financial details. The only thing you will have to use for making casino transactions with Paysafecard is the secret code written on the card. So, you can be sure that all your funds and banking details are safe at Paysafecard casinos.
🔒 Are there instant withdrawals at Paysafecard casinos?
- Unfortunately, there are no Paysafecard withdrawals at all. Again, Paysafecard is a prepaid card that allows you to spend the funds from it but not to top it up. Paysafecard can be used for making casino deposits. Bet when it comes to withdrawing the winnings, you will have to look for other payment options.
🔒 How do deposits work at casinos with Paysafecard?
- Depositing with Paysafecard is as easy as ABC. The first thing you should do before making a deposit is to check the deposit limits to keep them in mind. After that, open the cashier or banking page of the online casino you are playing at. Find Paysafecard on the list of available deposit methods and select it. You will be asked to specify the amount of money to be deposited and the number of your Paysafecard voucher. Submit the deposit request and wait for your money to arrive at the casino balance.
🔒 Where can I find casinos using PaysafeCard?
- Paysafecard is one of casino players’ most popular banking options, so many gambling websites accept Paysafecard deposits. You can be sure that almost every second online casino offers Paysafecard. Anyway, if you are looking for the best Paysafecard casinos that you can trust, take a closer look at our Paysafecard casino list. It features the most reputable gambling websites that have successfully passed the audits of our experts.
🔒 Where can I get Paysafecard for casinos?
- The easiest way to get a Paysafecard voucher is to visit the Paysafecard official website and buy it online. However, you can also find the coupons in the stores and other retail outlets in your town/city if Paysafecard covers the country you live in.
🔒 Will there be Paysafecard casino bonuses?
- You can count on getting different bonuses at each online casino that offers Paysafecard as a deposit option. The range of bonuses is pretty wide, starting from the standard deposit and reload bonuses to mind-blowing exclusive and no-deposit bonuses. Also, each Paysafecard online casino welcomes new players with a beckoning welcome bonus, including several deposit bonuses and free spins.
🔒 What are the benefits of using Paysafecard in a casino?
- As we have already mentioned, the most significant advantage of making a casino deposit using Paysafecard is the complete safety of your sensitive data. A gambler can buy Paysafecard vouchers without providing your personal information not to be shared with the Paysafecard online casinos. Making deposits with Paysafecard is also a perfect option for those who want to stay anonymous.