Blackjack Pro Review & Experience
This page is dedicated to a detailed description of the professional version of Blackjack produced by the Net Entertainment company. In the article, players will find detailed information about the rules and features of this game. The ability to bet on bonuses and play on three hands simultaneously are the main features of this game. A free version of professional Blackjack by NetEnt is available to play without registration or restrictions.
NetEnt introduced an updated version of a classic Blackjack. Thus, the Blackjack Pro version by NetEnt has replaced the classic version. It has significantly improved graphics, soundtrack, and the opportunity to bet on bonuses.
The rules of this game are pretty simple — your aim is to get the higher number that the dealer but no more than 21. If you exceed this number, you will lose the bet. Each card has its own value. Cards from “two” to “ten” coincide with their face value. For example, the amount of points for a “deuce” is two, etc. J, Q, K – are estimated at 10 points. The distinctive feature of the ace is that it is equal to either 1 or 11 points, depending on the game situation.
The maximum number of simultaneously playable hands is three, and you can bet from 1 to 40 credits per round. The payout percentage is set at 99.6%, which is an absolute record for the software provider’s programs.
Note that the game is mobile compatible. Players have an opportunity to play on the run. No need to sit in front of the computer after work.
Players can log in anytime they want and have a game session. Try new functionalities via portable gadgets and enjoy your favorite casino game everywhere.
Among classic options offered in Blackjack, there are Split, Double, Insurance. Note that Blackjack Pro does not have the Surrender function.
- The Split bet is valid only when both cards got during the first deal are of the same value. For example, 7-7 or 10-10. In this case, it is possible to split the cards into two parts, making an additional Split bet equivalent to the previous one. After that, the game process proceeds as usual. It is prohibited to replace the Split bet on already allocated cards. Keep in mind that things are different with aces. In the case of splitting aces, only one card can be taken for each formed box. The resulting sum of points will be final.
- The Double function means that the player can double the rate after dealing two cards. This is usually done when their total is 9, 10, or 11. Then the dealer deals the game with one more card, and the resulting amount is final. You cannot take more cards for this box. Players often double against the dealer’s “six” denomination. The function can only be made on the first two cards of the set.
- Insurance. If the dealer gets an ace as his/her first card, the player can make an insurance bet against the dealer’s blackjack. Insurance costs half of the bet, and if the dealer opens the blackjack, he/she returns the amount of the bet and insurance. Payment is made 2 to 1 if the dealer scores 21 points from the first two cards (Blackjack); in all other cases, the insurance expires.
This type of game is distinguished from upcoming versions by the fact that it is possible to bet on. In order to place a bet on bonuses, the player needs to place chips of the required denomination on the circle in front of the box with cards before the start of the deal. The range of bets varies between 1-500. The bet is considered lost if none of the first two cards is a jack. You can win up to 100 bets on bonuses:
- If the first two cards are two jacks of spades, the payout is 100 bets on bonuses.
- If two jacks of any suit fall out, 25 bets are granted.
- If the first card is the jack, the player gets 10 bets.
The developer of Blackjack Pro offers a less cluttered, more modern take on this game. You will see only a table, a stack of cards, and chips in front of you, which will allow you to simply focus on the gaming process. The graphics are quite simple, and thanks to this, the game is compatible with different mobile devices.
Blackjack Pro by Netent is a great game with a modern, well-thought-out interface. Betting on bonuses allows players to get additional action, while the ability to split cards and double the bet against 5-6 of the dealer allows you to get an advantage over the casino. A fairly low house edge makes the game extremely profitable. Trying the game’s functionality by playing the demo version for free without registering before playing for real money is recommended.
Play Blackjack Pro in Casino for Real Money
|A$2222 + 325FS||Read Review||Parimatchwin Casino|
King Billy Casino
|A$2500 + 250 FS + No deposit A$5||Read Review||King Billy Casino|
|A$1500 + 150FS||Read Review||Casino Rocket|
|375% up to €450 + 150 FS||Read Review||Joo Casino|
|100% Up To 1000 AUD+120FS CODE:HEX120||Read Review||Slotman Casino|
|100% up to AU$5000||Read Review||Queenspins Casino|
Golden Reels Casino
|100% up to A$2000+200FS||Read Review||Golden Reels Casino|