Single Desk BlackJack Review & Experience
Single Deck Blackjack is an online card game created by Betsoft, which is based on the basic rules of table blackjack. The game comes with several features and provides players with great payouts.
In Single Deck Blackjack players can bet on 3 hands. The main game feature is that only one deck of 52 cards — classic options use 6 decks in the deal.
Many users believe that the main task in blackjack is to collect a set of cards with a face value of 21 points or their sum as close as possible to this value. This opinion is only partly true. In reality, the main goal is to beat a dealer. The player’s task is to score the number of points that exceeds the dealer’s one, but no more than 21.
The game starts with placing a bet. There are 3 boxes on the Single Deck Blackjack table. The user can play on one of them, two or all at once. At the same time, there are no requirements for a single rate. The game comes with a very high RTP, so it’s a perfect option for those players who want to make money.
As it was mentioned above, the game is played with only one deck without jokers. Points are calculated according to the face values of the cards. Each card denomination has a certain value:
- “Low-value cards” – are ones from 2 to 10. They bring the number of points corresponding to their value.
- “Pictures” – are cards from jack to king. They are of equal value and are estimated at 10 points.
- Ace is a card that can take a double value: 1 or 11 points. For example, a player has got an ace and a six. His deal is estimated at 7/17 points.
Single Deck Blackjack rules provide 4 possible options for game outcome:
- Getting blackjack is the highest combination. It is created with an ace and any card with a value of 10 points (from 10 to King). This set is considered the most valuable. The payout ratio is 3:2.
- Winning – is prize money, which is received by the participant who has collected the sum of points as close as possible to 21. For example, the player has 20 points in his hands, the dealer has 18. The user wins, and the multiplier is 1:1.
- Draw – the player and the dealer have collected the same number of points. The rate is refunded in full.
- “Bust” – is a losing combination of cards, the sum of the points of which exceeds 21.
Besides, Single Deck Blackjack has additional gameplay options: Split – is the division of cards of the same denomination into 2 boxes. For example, there are 2 queens in the user’s hand. By doubling the bet, he/she can split them into two hands. An additional draw of cards is carried out for each box. Double is the function offered to players who received a combination of cards that bring 10 or 11 points. Choosing the option doubles the bet and allows getting 1 additional card.
Insurance. If the dealer’s opened card is an ace, he/she offers “insurance” against blackjack. The insurance cost is half of the player’s bet.
When you start the game, you’ll see the table on the screen with three boxes. An unobtrusive melody that is typical for offline casinos plays in the background.
The gameplay can be divided into several fundamental stages:
- Making a bet. The user chooses the desired deal value and puts the chips on the line.
- Deal of cards. The dealer alternately deals one card to the player and him-/herself. The starter set consists of two cards. The dealer opens one of the cards.
- Complement the combination. The player evaluates the cards on hand, calculates the number of points, and decides whether to ask for another card or stay on the available amount of points.
- A special rule applies at this stage. The player can take any number of cards if the sum of the points does not exceed 21. The dealer must stop collecting the combination when he/she reaches 17 points, although he/she takes a card when the value is sixteen.
- Calculation of winnings. After making the final decision on all boxes, the dealer reveals the cards. The resulting combination is compared with the player’s one. The winning set is considered the one, the value of which is closer to 21.
Single Deck Blackjack is a high-quality product produced by Betsoft. The software provider is famous for its amazing games, and this title is not an exception. So, players try this game and play with pleasure. Moreover, it is possible to try the version in a demo mode and have a few game sessions without risking real money.
Play Single Desk BlackJack in Casino for Real Money
King Billy Casino
|A$2500 + 250 FS + No deposit A$5||Read Review||King Billy Casino|
Spin Samurai Casino
|AU$1200+75FS or 5BTC+100FS||Read Review||Spin Samurai Casino|
|A$1500 + 150FS||Read Review||Casino Rocket|
|100% up to AU$300 + 100 FS||Read Review||HellSpin Casino|
|up to $AU150+100 FS||Read Review||Fastpay Casino|
AU Slots Casino
|100% up to 150 $€||Read Review||AU Slots Casino|