CasinoHEX Australia is a unique project created by Australians for Australians. Here you will find everything you may need to know about Lucky Country’s gambling: the top online casinos in Australia, popular online casino games of all kinds, the best online casino bonuses — all the valuable information gathered on one website to save your time and money.
Online Casinos In Australia: Top Gambling Sites
|100% up to $550+150FS||Kosmonaut Casino||1800+|
|100% Up To 1000 AUD+120FS CODE:HEX120||Slotman||3500+|
|100% up to €100||National Casino||3000+|
|Up to $3000 + 300 FS||Parimatchwin||1000+|
|100% up to A$2000+200FS||Golden Reels||213+|
|300% up to $3000 + 50 FS||Pokie Place||850+|
|3000 AUD + 100 FS||YOJU||4000+|
|100% up to $900 + 125 FS||LevelUp||6437+|
|€100 + 100 FS||7bitCasino||600+|
|AU$1200+75FS or 5BTC+100FS||Spin Samurai||3100+|
|100% up to $200 + 150 FS||Abo||2136+|
|€300 + 150 FS||Wild Tokyo||2000+|
|€200, 2500 kr, 600 zł, ₽24000||ZigZag777||2000+|
|$200 + 200FS||Woo Casino||2000+|
We’ve been moving in the gambling industry for the last five years, constantly improving our knowledge and professional skills. We love gambling and want you to love it too. That’s why we’ve personally checked all online casino sites from our list to make sure they are safe and reliable. We are following all the industry trends and regularly update our lists with the new casinos and newest free demo games for you to play for fun.
|Code: 4DEP 7bitCasino||Bonus Money|
|Code: 3DEP 7bitCasino||Bonus Money|
|Code: 2DEP 7bitCasino||Bonus Money|
|Welcome 7bitCasino||Bonus Money|
Lucky Tiger Casino
|Welcome Lucky Tiger Casino||Bonus Money|
Lucky Tiger Casino
|Welcome Lucky Tiger Casino||Bonus Money|
Lucky Tiger Casino
|Welcome Lucky Tiger Casino||Bonus Money|
|Code: LUCKYBET Bets.io||Bonus Money|
|Code: LUCKYSPIN50 Bets.io||Bonus Money|
|Code: BETSTOWIN Bets.io||Bonus Money|
When it comes to offline gambling in Australia, things are pretty much clear here. Australians can legally make their best in brick-and-mortar casinos all over the country, thanks to the laws introduced in the 1970s when the government eased the gambling regulations. But it’s much more complicated with online gambling in the country. It is regulated by the governments of the provinces that have the right to allow or ban online casino games in their territories. There are a couple of online casinos in Australia, like PlayNow, licensed by the Australian government, but it’s not enough for gambling fans and casino experts.
In their search for new games and better gaming experiences, Australians start playing in the overseas licensed and regulated web casinos that are not completely legal in Australia but are NOT illegal as the laws are not clear enough. Thus, Aussie gamblers have a chance to enjoy the best online and live casinos with the high payout from all over the world, where the choice of gambling products is much broader than in the local casinos.
Aussie casinos common features
|💵Deposit methods||Visa, Mastercard, Neosurf, Bitcoin|
|💰Withdraw options||Bank transfer, Bitcoin|
|😍Bonuses||Deposit % bonus, Free spins|
When the Aussie gambler wants to play in one of the overseas online casinos but doesn’t know how to start, we are here to help. On CasinoHEX, the gamblers will find the list of best-rated casinos and best new casino sites on the web that will suit even the most sophisticated taste. We are carefully selecting each internet casino, taking into account the following points:
- License. Every valid online casino should be licensed by the affiliated institutions responsible for the casinos’ verification and approval. These institutions check the casino’s security and fairness and allow it to take real money bets from the gamblers. Among the most well-known licensing authorities, we can distinguish the Alderney Gambling Commission, the Curaçao Gaming Control, the Malta Lotteries, Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, and others. We never recommend the casinos that are not licensed by at least one of these institutions.
- Gaming software. We check which online casino game providers are represented in the casino. If you are an experienced gambler, you will easily distinguish the reliable casino from the doubtful one but if you are a newbie, check whether the casino provides the games by the top-rated providers such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech, IGT, Bally as they are all licensed and only distributed to the reliable casinos. There are gambling sites that only have the games by a single provider, like Playtech casinos or Microgaming casinos, and the ones serving the online pokies by all the providers at a time.
- Deposit and withdrawal methods. If you play video poker games or online roulette for real money, you will need a way to make deposits and withdraw the money you won. To avoid wasting your time, we recommend checking the possible payment methods before you create your account in the casino to make sure you have at least one of the possible depositing options. Most of the casinos from our list accept Visa/MasterCard, PayPal deposits, Neteller, Skrill, Neosurf with Paysafecard, eCheck payments, and even Bitcoins. Some payment options can be unavailable due to the country’s regulations (for example, you can’t use PayPal for gambling transactions in Australia and the US). Instead, Aussie can use InstaDebit for regular casino transactions, one of Australia’s most used payment solutions.
- Live Chat or 24/7 Support. This is one of the most important points to consider when choosing the casino if you are a beginner. You should have the possibility to ask all your questions concerning the gaming process or the payment options without waiting for a response for too long. We always point to the availability of customer support in our online casino reviews, so better don’t miss them out.
- Responsible gaming. This is the page that should be present in each reliable real money casino, as it is the section where all the casino’s liabilities are stated. Please read it before making an account to know your rights and obligations.
- Casino promotions. We want to ensure that our customers get the most from the real money gambling experience and choose the casino with the best and the most lucrative offers and bonuses.
Popular Online Pokies And Other Casino Games In Australia
Guide to Online Casino Games In Australia
Aussies love gambling online or offline — it doesn’t matter that much! There are hundreds of sites with a great range of games (though not all of them are reputable, so be attentive!) The increase in the popularity of online gambling was inevitable. Are you playing from the comfort of your own house or even bed and gaining money? Yes, please! It’s simply fascinating how it’s now possible to participate in rounds of blackjack or roulette, even from smaller and simpler devices like phones or tablets. Anybody can try their luck at any given time! Among other appealing features, there’s a possibility to play for free. Yes, that’s right. So if you still don’t feel confident enough to take part in betting real money – don’t be ashamed or lost because practising is a big part of becoming a professional (and not everybody has an endless bankroll to sacrifice for learning).
And yet another delicious detail. Winnings aren’t taxed in Australia as they are considered a recreational activity. Online casinos are reputable enough, and one might even say a pleasure to play in!
A pure Internet phenomenon. There’s no way you haven’t heard of it. With a launch in the mid-1990s, blackjack quickly became one of the most popular gambling games offered online. In 2008, gamblers made more than $21 billion worth of bets in Internet casinos! And guess what? Yes, most of it is on online blackjack.
But what exactly is blackjack? So due to its extensive history and various changes, blackjack had other names, such as Black Jack and Vingt-Un. It developed from a prominent banking games family referred to as Twenty-One. Apart from American Blackjack, there’s the French variant Vingt-et-Un, which means the same in French.
In general, players aren’t supposed to compete against each other but rather against the dealer. The game is based on comparing cards, so all participants compare theirs to the dealer’s ones.
Online blackjack isn’t that different from the offline one. Of course, some processes are automated or randomized in the online version, like dealing cards, for example, but it’s quite a common practice. It doesn’t bother the majority of the players.
At some point, all of us have heard of roulette. A French origin of the word meaning “little wheel”, but surprisingly with an Italian game ancestor Biribi. So what’s it all about? Firstly, there’s a great variety of options to choose from! Like placing bets not only on a single number but on groupings of numbers as well. The colours red or black and whether the number is odd or even. And let’s not forget about high (19–36) and low (1–18) numbers.
Secondly, it’s genuinely thrilling! A dealer spins a wheel in one direction and then spins a ball opposite. It starts running around a track and gets straight to the wheel’s outer edge. The game has begun! Eventually, the ball falls into one of 37 (in French/European), 38 (in American style), or even 39 (in the “Sands Roulette”) coloured and numbered slots. Those who were lucky to have a successful bet – get the money!
There’s no significant difference between online and offline roulette. Every tiny pleasure of gambling will stay even in the comfort of your own home! Of course, some people prefer living and breathing company or feel luckier in a different environment. Still, apart from the automatization of the process, the game and the atmosphere mostly stay the same!
So here’s baccarat (or baccara). Want some more information? Its origin remains a bit unclear, but the game travelled from Italy to France during the war. The game’s premise is to compare the hands of the “player” and the “banker”. There are three possible outcomes in each coup (round): “player” (has the highest score), “banker”, and “tie”. The three most commonly played variants are punto banco, baccarat chemin de fer (or “chemmy”), and Baccarat Banque. In the first one, each player’s moves are predetermined by the cards the player is dealt. In two other variants, both players can make choices. The house edge is around one per cent understandably in favour of the bank.
There’s no significant difference between online and offline baccarat. The most striking one is that the online version is run by computer software and an RNG, while the offline one has a baccarat shoe that shuffles the cards and a dealer that draws from these that act as a makeshift randomizer. All in all, you’ll most likely enjoy baccarat from your home just as much as you’ll enjoy it sitting in a casino.
Like poker but dislike crowds or leaving your home? Great, this variant is just for you! Because there are way too many variations of rules, strategies, and names, there’s no reason to talk about all of them in detail. Guess you are already aware that it’s a card game, and that’s enough for starters. There are bets made, cards dealt, and a fun rally begins. Who’s bluffing and genuinely scared due to an awful hand? Only with time and skill will you be able to understand it! You’ll undoubtedly need some time to get through the theory and finally apply it in practice. Still, the game’s complexity makes it more intriguing to play and leaves sufficient space for creativity.
Poker is a fantastic game, the type you try once and can’t stop thinking about for a long time. It has everything to keep your attention and make you want to play more and more! But if we’re talking about online poker, unfortunately, there’s one prominent disadvantage — no opportunity to see the opponent’s face, which makes it harder to predict their thoughts. In other aspects, though, you’ll have an excellent and thrilling experience. And who knows, if you can’t call yourself a pro yet, maybe this minor drawback will save your day and won’t give up your current situation to a more skilled opponent.
Scratch Cards (Scratchies)
I guess you like to believe in fortune and are also in favour of quick and easy money, right? Scratchies are addictive, and that’s it. Online scratch cards are not that different from regular ones. They are played by clicking on marked areas to show the card’s prize value information. The company providing the game is responsible for the odds.
The origin of scratchies goes back to America. The year 1974 was when they appeared, and 1987 when they were patented. For Australia, they are a common way to gamble, mainly because of instant gratification, easy availability, and, of course, big potential jackpots. The win is immediate. You don’t even need to wait — just scratch and know if you’ve lost or won instantly.
Online and offline cards have a simple premise: the surface is scratched (clicked) away to reveal cash amounts. If you were lucky enough to match three, you win that amount.
In Australia, operators of online scratchies must be licensed to advertise cash prizes. So you can be confident in the odds if you have chosen a legal online casino.
Want to say that it’s your first time hearing about craps? You’re probably mistaken and weren’t aware of how the game is called. It is a classic online casino game where you bet on the outcome of a roll, or multiple rolls, of a pair of dice. And yet again, its origin has roots in the US. More incredible popularity and actual fame came to craps after World War II on the spacious streets of post-war Las Vegas.
Although many Aussies take some time and play craps for free to get accustomed to the rules and find better betting options, playing on real money isn’t much harder or extremely riskier. It won’t take you ages before craps become your second nature.
But try not to fall into carelessness! Despite gameplay being straightforward, the betting patterns can be rather complex, even for experienced gamblers. The safest bet to make is called the Pass Line bet. It is recommended for Australian players who are just making their first steps into betting on current AUD or those who prefer a low-risk strategy. Choose your way!
Poker, have you heard of it? Of course, you have. But what is it, to be precise? An online casino variation of poker resembles a five-card draw one. To play it in a land-based casino, a computer-like console is used.
Although people always admired gambling, computers felt somehow more convenient and trustworthy, so to say. They weren’t as intimidating and gave a feeling of reassurance. So it was around the 1980s when video poker became increasingly popular.
Nowadays, it still feels more convenient than regular poker, for some reason. And maybe, just maybe, it is actually for a reason. IP addresses being monitored, players’ data being checked, and other stuff like this dramatically reduce the possibility to be scammed. So what if it’s for the better? Go and try!
I am wondering what keno means? It’s a gambling game, quite popular at modern casinos. To explain it in a more detailed way, one might call it a mixture of bingo and lottery that will win you over with its simplistic yet involving game.
While the game’s name originated from French or Latin, it has come from China. Rumour has it that keno helped raise funds to build the Great Wall! Although it wasn’t until the late 19th century that lotteries were finally counted as an accepted way to fund a public institution.
Plenty of highly reputable Australian casinos would be happy to provide you with an opportunity to try this game yourself. As its premise is to pick a number, keno is mainly based on fortune, but if things are so simple, how come one player can achieve more than the other? Professionals certainly have a lot of secrets, but only practice will help you acquire the right skills and find tactics that fit just you. Concentrate on other players as well because if you happen to play with a more experienced gambler, you might catch some tendencies that in the future would come in handy and reappear in your head at the exact moment you’ll need them. This rule applies to any game, actually, even those that feel unreal to beat, so stay attentive and curious!
Another game of luck with mysterious ways to become a professional. Sic Bo! Strategies are fascinating. How can it win something unpredictable and entirely out of your control? In simple words, Sic Bo is a dice game. It resembles Craps a lot yet offers a slightly different challenge.
Many Aussies like it! And it looks like the amount of those who do grows daily. Sic Bo originated from Ancient China and was also known as Tai Sai or Dai Siu, meaning ‘Big Small,’ while the name “Sic Bo” translates as ‘dice pair.’ As you can see, the rules are not that difficult
Until the 19th century, the game was introduced to the Western world. When Chinese workers travelled to America to help build the Transcontinental Railroad. Although the game stayed common among the Chinese population for a long time, it was only around the 1970s that Americans discovered it for themselves. And you have found it just now! Doesn’t it feel unreal that you can play it sitting on your bed at any given time? Crazy how the world manages to spin. And change everything with every such spin.
Well, now you know quite enough to pick, try out and win. May fortune guide your journey!
Guide to online pokies providers
Today, more than 200 companies create products for casinos — online casino games providers. They have different numbers and kinds of games in their portfolio. Some companies are only making video slots; some focus on the live dealer online casino games, some have a little bit of everything in the game list. And all of them are competing for the gamblers’ attention with best-paying pokies.
The indisputable leader in the gambling industry is the Microgaming company, with its unrivalled game portfolio that contains more than 400 games, including all kinds of slots and other gambling products. Some Microgaming and Rival slots have become legendary after the enormous jackpots were won. Suppose you’ve played the Microgaming online pokies for real money at least once. In that case, there is a chance you’ll stay the company’s fan for a long time (because they are not only excellent but also because many other popular games are not available for Aussie).
Besides Microgaming, other companies are making great online casino games such as:
- WMS Industries. The industry pioneer makes not too advanced but still great games with a few old-school vibes. It’s been on the market for more than 50 years but can get the better of the young providers;
- NetEnt. This is the company that is snapping at the Microgaming heels. It has created some of the world’s most famous video slots like Gonzo’s Quest and the Mega Fortune;
- Bally Technologies. The Bally online casino will find games with average graphics yet entertaining features and smooth gameplay. The company’s games are mobile friendly and can often be found in popular mobile casinos;
- Betsoft Gaming. If you are tired of video slots and want to play some online blackjack for real money or pure fun, Betsoft is the provider that can come in handy. Its game collection is full of various online casino games, including blackjack, roulette, video poker, and scratch cards;
- Playtech is famous for its video slots based on popular movies and TV series. It also makes high-quality live casino games that are not as popular as the games by the live gaming leaders yet but have all the chances to gain the lead;
- RTG or the Realtime Gaming is quite an old company that makes both slots and other casino games, including the progressive jackpots;
- The pragmatic Play game list is awe-inspiring. Here you will find classic and video slots, baccarat, blackjack, roulette, keno, and video poker, with most of the games being compatible with mobile devices;
- Aristocrat Gaming. If you happen to be in the Aristocrat casino, you will be surprised by the variety of game themes starting from Ancient Egypt and ending with The Big Bang Theory TV show.
The games by these and other casino soft providers can be played for free on CasinoHEX and for real money in the highest payout casinos from our list.
Best Casino Bonuses For Aussie Players
We are constantly working on our list of the latest casino bonuses so that you can get the most profit from your gaming process. Among the most popular casino promotions you will meet:
- Welcome, Bonus. To attract new customers, casinos award special bonuses for the first deposit. Usually, it amounts to 100% of your deposit, but the most generous casinos can increase it up to 300%.
- Free Spins. When top providers add new games to the list, an average online casino usually holds special promotions with free spins given to the clients to play the latest releases. Free spins can also be a part of the welcome bonus.
- No Deposit casino bonus. This is the most profitable casino offer as it is given without any special depositing requirements. After creating the account, you will be given a small bonus (usually about $10) to spend on the real money games. There are few no deposit casinos on the list now, but we are expanding it as soon as possible.
When you have all the necessary information, nothing holds you from playing the best gambling games in Australia. Take your time, look around all the CasinoHEX pages and choose the slot or the other casino game you would love to play. Try it for free or make your bet in the best online casino with just a few clicks. Good luck!